Hi, I am Anthony Trimble. SEO specialist, Website Designer, Joomla Developer. I love building Websites and SEO work. Search engine optimization has been a passion for years now.
Anthony Trimble's Bio:
Anthony Trimble's Experience:
Owner at Element AppsMarch 2012 - August 2014
Front-End Developer at Swyft TechnologyFebruary 2012 - July 2014
- Developed a SPA (single page application), PhoneGap app built entirely with HTML5/CSS/JS/ jQuery/jQuery mobile. Leveraged numerous AJAX calls for posting data to API's, retrieving HTML content, and retrieving / displaying JSON data. - Heavily used CSS3 to create a responsive page layout (using custom media queries) with cross-browser / mobile device compatibility. - Used HTML5 geolocation throughout. Also used jQuery to make geolocation calls each time certain action took place. Then jQuery posted asynchronously via AJAX to the Swyft API. - Completely re-designed the front end of an inherited ASP.net web forms project, using HTML5/CSS/JS/jQuery/jQuery Mobile. Enhanced the front end of the project by making it responsive via custom media queries, added a custom jQuery mobile theme, and optimized page load times significantly by moving back-end logic to the front-end. - Refactored old disparate JS files into a MVC style pattern using JS objects, which allowed for other developers to easily co-develop.
Web Developer / SFDC Developer at Activated DesignsMay 2011 - December 2012
- Built Company's website using the Joomla CMS and a custom designed and built theme. Heavily used HTML5/JS/CSS throughout, for slide shows, image effects, dialog modals and other effects. - Implemented an e-commerce system to facilitate on-line sales, as well as a live support system for chatting with, tracking and monitoring website visitors in real-time. - Built custom Force.com native applications for project management, resulting in the consolidation of two disparate systems. Custom designed the UI in VisualForce and used HTML5/JS to enhance the user experience.
Owner at Element ComputersOctober 2008 - April 2012
- Owned and operated a 4,000 sq. ft. Computer Retail / Repair location. The location retailed laptops, custom-built desktops, PC accessories, office supplies, ink, toner, cables, video games and other general consumer electronics. - Managed five employees who repaired on average 100+ computers a month, provided remote IT support, and answered general IT questions for approximately 4,500 customers. - Provided in-shop IT services and purchasing for local businesses and municipalities, including the City of Fillmore and the City of Santa Paula. - Designed a virtuemart e-commerce website with over 3,000+ products.
Owner at SCV Tech SupportJune 2007 - October 2008
- Started a company which provided home based and on-site technical support for residential customers and small businesses. - Performed website design work for both businesses and personal websites (such as a local food guide). This company was later merged into Element Computers.
IT Consultant at 1-800-CompanyJune 2007 - December 2007
- Built a relational database application for the tracking of orders, which is still in use, as all orders are entered into this system. The database is comprised of a split MS Access front-end with a SQL back-end. - Built the UI for the database in MS Access. The UI offered an extensive amount of features, including order entry / editing, historical order viewing and a reporting console and interface which pushed the data to the Company's IIS Intranet.
Sr. Front-End Developer at Lamps PlusOctober 2014
- Develop front-end solutions for multiple high-traffic, customer-facing websites, using large amounts of SCSS (Sass), CSS, JS, jQuery, Backbone & HTML5. We also use numerous standard plugins/libraries such as, jQuery Validation, Marionette, Handlebars, Underscore, etc. - Main focus is the refactoring of existing desktop websites, to adaptive mobile websites and maintaining/continuously enhancing the sites based on stakeholder requests, product management changes and/or design department changes. - Work on team of 6 FEDs and work closely with 30+ PMs, designers, BEDs and DBAs in a fast-paced, deadline driven, dynamic work environment. We leverage Jira for project management, Bamboo for continuous integration, and all projects are built with Visual Studio (however we use Webstorm/Sublime Text 3 for FED developing). - Recently assisted the FED department with the implementation of SCSS and JS linters. I used SCSS-Lint and JSCS for JS linting. Wrote a lengthy "how-to" article on how to implement into Webstorm and Sublime Text 3 and published it to the corporate Confluence site. This has resulted in the linting of all SCSS/JS files by the FED department and the implementation of best coding practices.
Anthony Trimble's Education:
College of the Canyons2001 – 2004AS
College of the Canyons2000 – 2003AS
Anthony Trimble's Interests & Activities:
Camping, Photography, and the Joomla CMS